Vogelmann Stark Welding Helmet
AUTOMATIC WELDING HELMET VOGELMANN STARK
| Brand: Vogelmann | Shade range: 4 / 9-13 DIN | Number of sensors : 2 | Optical class: 1/2/1/2 | Field of view: 93x43mm | Grinding: YES |
VOGELMANN STARK WELDING HELMET.
The welding mask is designed to protect the face, against sparks and spatter during welding, grinding and plasma cutting.
The helmet is suitable for beginners who appreciate exceptional comfort and comfort.
The Vogelmann STARK helmet is equipped with an automatic filter that has the ability to adjust the darkness during welding.
The auto-darkening welding filter works automatically, switching from light to dark or vice versa.
The transition to the darkened state takes place at the moment of the appearance of the welding arc. The transition to the bright state takes place after the welding arc is extinguished.
- Optical class: 1/2/1/2
- Number of sensors : 2
- Field of view: 93 x 43 mm
- Switching time [dark / light]: 1 / 25000s
- Shading ranges : Sanding, 9-13 DIN
- Working temperature: -10 ° C - 65 ° C
- Power Type: Photo Cell
- Replaceable battery: CR2450
- Internal glass dimensions: 96x48mm
- External glass dimension: 114x89mm
- Net weight: 440g
- Headband diameter adjustment: 49 - 60 cm
- Package dimensions: 270x270x235 mm
- Processes: MIG / MMA / PLASMA
- Sensitivity adjustment: Yes
- Delay adjustment: Yes
- Grinding: Yes
- Norma / standard: CE EN379 ANSI Z87.1 CE EN175B
Possibility to adjust the delay of switching the filter from dark to light using the delay switch " DELAY TIME " located on the inner panel of the helmet. In this way, we will avoid short-term blinding.
Smooth adjustment of sensitivity to the electric arc is carried out with the " SENSITIVITY " knob . Higher settings are recommended for low welding currents and lower settings for high welding currents.
FIELD OF VIEW.
The STARK helmet offers a field of view of 43 x 93 mm.
Regulations concerning filter elements for helmets are regulated by the EN 379 standard , which introduces a ranking of optical classes based on tests measuring the light flow through the filter and individual layers.
- 1 - Optical (view accuracy) - Assesses image distortion when looking through a visor.
- 2 - Light diffusion - checks if there are production contaminants in the glass of the insert.
- 1 - Differences in light transmission - Focuses on the self-tinting ability of the lenses and the constant dimming of the entire surface of the lens.
- 2 - The dependence of the angle on light transmittance - checks the clarity of the view from different angles
The Stark helmet has a very good optical class 1/2/1/2.
The filter cartridge is rated on a scale of 1 to 3 for each of the above categories. The result: 1 is the best for the optical class and 3 is the worst.
Built-in 2 modern sensors darken the viewfinder, when welding begins, they send an electric signal powering the LCD display.
The mask is powered by solar batteries and also has a CR2450 lithium battery , which can be replaced at any time .
The product complies with the European standards EN379 and EN175
- Welding with MIG / MAG methods
- PAW welding - plasma arc welding
- MMA welding with a coated electrode
- Oxy-acetylene cutting
- Plasma cutting
The Vogelmann STARK welding helmet is equipped with a comfortable and ergonomic headband, enabling precise fit and full adjustment of the helmet's position.
- 1001001 - Complete helmet headgear
- 1003003 - External filter 89x114mm
- 1003004 - Internal filter 48x96mm