TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WELDES SHOP
§ 1 Preliminary provisions
- WELDES online store are run by Patryk Pawlik and Mateusz Rokita, running a business in the form of a civil partnership "PEMAT P. Pawlik, M. Rokita Spółka Cywilna", entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the competent minister for economy under the tax identification number PL6431768329 and REGON 367017111.
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - Patryk Pawlik and Mateusz Rokita natural persons running a business in the form of a civil partnership.
Address for registering business activity:
PEMAT P. Pawlik M. Rokita Spółka Cywilna
ul. Przyjaźni 48b / 11
41-103, Siemianowice Śląskie
Address of business, office, receipt of orders and correspondence:
PEMAT P. Pawlik M. Rokita Spółka Cywilna
Witosa 10, 42-603, Tarnowskie Góry
- Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the legal capacity of which is granted by a separate act, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store - online stores run by the Seller at the following addresses:
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
The customer can contact the store using:
- Contact form available at the "Contact form" tab
- Direct e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct sms message to 48 515-965-404
- Direct call to 48 515-965-404
§ 4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including browsing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
- a terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc., an
- active e-mail account (e-mail),
- enabled cookies
§ 5 General information
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- The prices displayed in the store are prices in EURO currency and include VAT automatically calculated in the last step of the order, based on the country of delivery of the ordered products, in accordance with the VAT OSS procedure.
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- In the case of an Agreement covering subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final (final) price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the Product description.
§ 6 Creating an Account in the Store
- To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data:
- E-mail address
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7 Order submission rules
In order to place an Order, you need to:
- log in to the Store (optional);
- Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
- Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- If the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details,
- Click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
- Select one of the available payment methods and depending on the payment method, pay for the order within a specified period.
§ 8 Offered delivery and payment methods
- The customer can use any available payment methods during the last step of order finalization
- The available payment methods can also be checked in the "Payment methods" tab.
§ 9 Execution of the sales contract
- Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after prior submission by the Customer of the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses:
- payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
- cash payment on personal pickup, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery within 1 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the parcel for collection.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be shipped by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
- The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer selects the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment on- from the date of the Sale Agreement, delivery
- In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date.
- The start of the period of readiness of the Product for collection by the Customer is counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- Product delivery is possible to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, Netherlands, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary, Italy.
- The delivery costs and any additional payment fees are shown to the customer in the final stage of placing an order.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the contract
All information about product returns can be found in the "Return policy" tab.
§ 10 Filing a complaint
All information about filling a complaints can be found in the "Filling a complaint" tab.
§ 11 Warranty for purchased products
All information about product returns can be found in the "Terms of warranty" tab.
§ 12 Opinion after purchase
All information regarding opinions can be found in the "Reviews" tab.
§ 13 Out-of-court complaint and redress
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint and redress methods and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court, referred to in Art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
§ 14 Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
§ 15 Final provisions
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations from valid the reasons for this are: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customers about each change.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.