- The Online Store Customer has the opportunity to voluntarily and free of charge post a review about purchases made in the Online Store. The subject of the review can also be a rating, photo, or review of a purchased product in the Online Store.
- After making purchases in the Online Store, the Seller sends the Customer an email with a request to post a review and a link to an online form that enables it - the online form allows for answering the Seller's questions about the purchases, their rating, adding one's own description related to the review and a photo of the purchased product. In case of not posting a review after receiving the first invitation to post a review, the Seller sends the invitation again.
- A review can only be posted by a Customer who made purchases in the Seller's Online Store.
- Reviews posted by the Customer are published by the Seller in the Online Store and on the TrustMate.io card.
- Posting a review should not be used by the Customer for illegal activities, especially for acts constituting unfair competition against the Seller, or actions violating personal rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of the Seller or third parties.
- A review can only be posted for products actually purchased in the Seller's Online Store. It is prohibited to conclude fictitious/apparent sales agreements in order to post a review. The author of the review cannot be the Seller or his employees, regardless of the basis for employment.
- The posted review can be removed at any time by its author.
View full version of the site