The policy of submitting complaints in our online store is based on providing our customers with full satisfaction with their purchases. In the event that you receive a defective or non-conforming product, you have the right to make a complaint.
What if the product arrived damaged?
If the product arrives damaged, we have three options for resolving such a problem:
- Price reduction (recommended for small damages that do not significantly affect the use of the device, e.g., scratched or dented casing, broken feet in the device, etc.)
- Replacement of the product with a new one, free from defects
- Product return
What if I received a different product than I ordered?
In such a case, there was probably a mistake in packing your order in our warehouse. If you receive a different product than ordered, please follow the steps below:
- Take photographic documentation of the products received.
- Pack the received product so that it is ready for collection by the courier.
- Send the photographic documentation along with the collection address to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediately after the courier collects the wrongly delivered goods, we will send you the correct goods.
What if the received equipment does not work as it should?
Quite often, we receive complaints about products that are fully functional, but the problem arises from, for example, incorrect connection of the device or incorrect setting of its parameters. Therefore, please check if the purchased equipment has been correctly connected and configured for operation before submitting a complaint.
I ordered equipment, but I don't have instructions in my language. What now?
We provide operating instructions in seven languages for all products we sell, namely English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Slovak, and Polish. You can find the instructions in the User Manuals section. In the case of newly added goods to the store, the instruction manual may not yet be available for download. Therefore, if you have not found the instructions, do not hesitate to contact us. We will make every effort to prioritize the translation of a specific model into a specific language and will send the translated instructions in response to your request.
What if a specific function does not work in my device?
Before submitting a complaint, please see the Troubleshooting section, where you will find answers to the most common problems in operating devices purchased from us.
To file a complaint, please follow the steps below:
- Prepare photographic or video documentation.
- Fill out the form available at this address and attach photo or video documentation.
- If you can't attach documentation, please send it directly to our email address: email@example.com.
- Wait for our contact.
What data do I need to provide in the complaint form?
In order for us to consider your complaint as soon as possible, please include the following data in the complaint form:
- Order number (you received it in the order confirmation email)
- Name of the product being complained about
- Description of the defect or non-conformity with the description
- Photos or videos showing the defect.
- Your expectations regarding a complaint (refund, exchange for a new item, or price reduction of the product).
What is the process of filing a complaint like?
Depending on the type of complaint and your expectations, if possible, we will try to solve the problem remotely. However, if that is not possible, we will collect the advertised product from you.
After receiving the complaint, our team will thoroughly analyze the report and take action to resolve the problem. If the complaint is deemed valid, we will offer the customer the option to exchange the product for a new one, receive a refund, or receive a price reduction for the item.
What costs do I need to incur to file a complaint?
All costs related to the complaint, such as the cost of shipping the advertised product, will be covered by our store.
It should be noted that complaints are only accepted in the case of defective or non-compliant products.
If the product has been damaged due to improper use or use in violation of the manufacturer's recommendations, the complaint will not be recognized. In such a situation, the store is not responsible for the product defect, and as a customer, you will be responsible for all delivery costs related to filing the complaint, i.e., the cost of delivering the products to our service center and the cost of returning the product to you.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best quality services and support. Therefore, we strive to solve any purchase-related issues to the best of our ability. If you have any questions or doubts regarding complaints, please contact our customer service department.