Cookie is a small text file that is stored on the user's device when browsing a website. Cookies are used to improve the quality and speed of browsing the site, as well as to collect information about how the site is used by users.
- Remember products added to the cart and make it easier to place orders
- Deliver personalized content and advertising offers
- Analyze and optimize the performance of our website
- Remember user preferences and settings such as language or currency
- Ensure the security of our website and prevent fraud
We use both our own cookies and cookies provided by our partners and service providers, such as Google Analytics, Facebook, or PayPal. All cookies comply with applicable legal regulations and do not collect any sensitive personal data, such as credit card numbers.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can configure your web browser to automatically block them or warn you before they are saved. However, please note that blocking cookies may affect the operation and functionality of some elements of our website.