SPOTTER 5500 Spot Welding Welder Puller
Microprocessor controlled welding machine Spotter 5500
| Producer: Weldman | Power supply: 400 V | Current: 4200 A | Power: 12.5 kVa |
It is a microprocessor-controlled welding machine, which has been designed for processing metal sheets in the form of one-sided welding, drawing (by welding elements of various shapes), cutting them and heating them with a carbon electrode.
As mentioned in the title, the welding machine is widely used, especially in workshops that perform sheet metal repairs for the automotive industry.
Spotter 5500 is an extremely efficient, trouble-free and easy-to-use tool. Certainly, it will be perfect in the hands of experienced specialists.
- Code: 106 131
- Device type: SPOTTER 5500
- Supply voltage [V]: 400
- Power of the supply current [kVa]: 12.5
- Supply current [A]: 20-65
- Welding current [A]: 4200
- Welding voltage [V]: 1-13
- Welding time adjustment [s]: 0.1-9.9
- Max. thickness of welded material [mm]: 1.2
- Protection class [IP]: 21
- Welder dimensions [cm]: 48x32x33
- Dimensions of the welding machine with a trolley [cm]: 56x49x99
- Weight of the welding machine [kg]: 24
- Weight of the welding machine with the trolley [kg]: 44
Advanced control panel:
- 10 different operating modes,
- monochrome display,
- regulation of the value of current and time as well as selection of the thickness of the welded material.
The microprocessor-controlled welding machine Spotter 5500 is an extremely efficient, trouble-free and easy-to-use tool. Certainly, it will be perfect in the hands of experienced specialists.
- Power [V]: 400
- Power: 12.5 kVa
- Sealing time adjustment: 0.1-9.9 s
- Welding current regulation levels: Stepless
- Sheet thickness for one-side welding: 1.2 mm
- Rated welding current: 4200 A
- Weight: 24 kg [44 kg with a trolley]
- Height: 33 cm [99 cm with a pram]
- Width: 48 cm [56 cm with a stroller]
- Length: 32 cm [49 cm with a pram]
The standard equipment includes:
- transport trolley
- kinetic hammer for the handle (gun) for triangular washers
- kinetic hammer with a hook for corrugated wire or round and straight washers
- mechanical vacuum suction cup
- carbon electrodes 2 pcs.
- work cable with a handle (gun) 2.2 m
- 2.5 m power cord
- mass cable with a ground terminal 2 m
- 6 finger comb weld handle
- 12 mm round washers: 30 pcs.
- triangular washers: 5 pcs.
- straight washers: 10 pcs.
- straight twisted washers: 10 pcs.
- screw M5 L = 16 mm: 20 pcs.
- screw M6 L = 16 mm: 20 pcs.
- corrugated wire L = 300 mm: 10 pcs.
- screw electrode
- electrode for round washers
- electrode for straight washers
- electrode for crushing unevenness (created after removing the sheet)
- double-sided electrode for corrugated wire and for spot welding
- electrode holder for corrugated wire
- handle for triangular washers
- ground end