Full gas cylinder Argon/CO2 8l 150bar Vogelmann
Brand new gas Cylinder full of Argon and Carbon Dioxide mixture – Ar/CO2.
A protective cap protects the valve from damage during transport or storage.
The cylinder is new and has a working pressure of 150 bar. The cylinder and valve are manufactured according to EN 1964:1999 and have the conformity mark π (pi) with the requirements of ADR / RID.
Our cylinders have a threaded valve (W21.8x1 / 14) and it is technically possible to fill it.
However, filling problems can occur in certain countries such as France, Great Britain due to the type of valve used (G5/8") or Finland (W24,32x1/14)
However, filling is possible without problem in most countries.
- Valve: 21.8 x 1/14 DIN 477
- Content: Argon (82%) + CO2 (18%)
- Capacity: 8l
- Working pressure: 150 bar
- Quantity of gas: ~1.5m3
- Height: 82 cm
- Diameter about: 14 cm
- Weight: ~13,5 kg
- Can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years
- Powder coated according to current standards PN-EN