VOGELMANN - ARGON GAS CYLINDER
A cylinder filled with Argon, class 4.8, is intended for welding in protective gas and other industrial applications. The cylinder is filled with a high-quality welding mixture of 99.998% Argon.
10l cylinders have a protective cap
These cylinders are brand new.
10l cylinders have a working pressure of 200 bar.
Cylinders and valves are made in accordance with the EN1964: 1999 standard and have the π mark of compliance with ADR / RID requirements and the -40 ° C mark. They can be filled throughout the European Union.
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE CYLINDER:
- Valve: W 21.8 x 1/14 DIN 477
- Content: 99.998% Argon
- Capacity: 10l
- Working pressure: 200 bar
- The amount of gas: ~ 2.2 m3
- Height 96 cm
- Diameter about 14 cm
- Weight ~ 16 kg
- Powder coated according to the currently applicable PN-EN standards
- It can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years from the date of production.