VOGELMANN - ARGON / CO2 GAS CYLINDER
The bottle contains 8l / 2.4m3 of high-quality argon and CO2 mixture with a working pressure of 200 bar. The protective cap protects the valve against damage during transport or storage.
The cylinder and valve are made in accordance with the EN 1964: 1999 standard, have the PI mark and comply with the requirements of ADR / RID.
- Valve: W 21.8 x 1/14 DIN 477
- Content: Argon 82%, Carbon Dioxide 18%
- Capacity: 10l
- Working pressure: 200 bar
- The amount of gas: ~ 2.4m3
- Height 96 cm
- Diameter about 14 cm
- Weight ~ 17 kg
- Powder coated according to the currently applicable PN-EN standards
- It can be used throughout the European Union without additional testing for 10 years from the date of production.