ESAB Savage A40 True Color Black
The ESAB Savage A40 helmet has a lightweight shell that effectively protects your head against heat, sparks and splashing.
The use of the latest technology in the ADF filter translates into excellent image quality in the True Color range.
It provides the perfect combination of functionality, performance and comfort for both occasional welders, service technicians and construction workers, as well as professionals dealing with welding.
- External darkness adjustment in the range of DIN 9 to DIN 13 and optical class 1/1/1/2.
- Delay and sensitivity can be adjusted from the inside.
- Four welding arc sensors increasing the response speed of the auto darkening filter.
- A wider 100x50 mm (3.93x1.96 ”) field of view that increases orientation in space.
- Sensitivity adjustment is useful when TIG welding with low current. This allows the filter to react faster to lower arc light intensity.
- The delay adjustment allows you to set the time interval during which the ADF filter should remain dim after turning off the arc. A short delay speeds up work during tack welds, while a longer delay is useful when welding with high currents.
- Grinding mode button accessible from the outside. Sanding mode with darkening DIN 4.
- True Color means a brighter image and the actual color rendering of the welded parts.
- Glass size: internal - 105x55 mm, external - 115x93 mm.
- Solar cell, without battery replacement (1 x CR2450 lithium battery). Low battery warning.
- MIG / MAG welding
- TIG DC and AC / DC welding
- PAW welding - plasma arc welding
- MMA coated electrode welding
- Oxygen acetylene cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Optical class: 1/1/1/2
- Number of sensors: 4
- Field of view [mm]: 100x50
- Blackout time: 0.07 [ms]
- Delay time [dark / light]: 0.1 - 0.9 [s]
- Blackout ranges [DIN]: 9-13
- Working temperature [° C]: -10 ° C - 65 ° C
- Power supply type: Photovoltaic cell
- Internal glass dimension [mm]: 55x105
- Dimension of the outer pane [mm]: 93x115
- Weight: 500 [g]
- Processes: MIG / MMA / TIG / PLAZMA
- Sensitivity adjustment: Yes
- Delay adjustment: Yes
- Grinding: Yes
- Norma / standard: CE, ANSI, CSA, AS / NZS, EAC, CA
- Features: Non-replaceable lithium battery (1 x CR2450 (3.0 V)), ADF filter (True Color)