ESAB Rogue ES 200i PRO CE Welder
ESAB ROGUE ES 200i PRO - 0700500079
Brand: ESAB | Welding methods: MMA, TIG LIFT | Power supply: 230V | Welding current: 200A | Efficiency: 25%
- Esab Welder Rogue 200i PRO
- Electrode cable 3m
- Ground cable 3m
- Shoulder strap
- Warranty Card
- User manual
It is a solid and durable welding power source for professional welders. The device is characterized by top-class welding performance and reliability thanks to the use of the latest achievements in power electronics and digital control, which stabilizes the welding arc with the highest precision.
Rogue supplies a balanced and stable DC current that allows welding of various types of metals, such as:
- Alloy and non-alloy steel
- stainless steel
- Cast iron
All functions are controlled by a microprocessor, which ensures the highest welding parameters in its class in the entire current range of the device. Arc Force and Hot Start can be adjusted to perfectly match the dynamics of the arc to the task at hand.
The Rogue can handle TIG welding with ease using the TIG Lift ignition. Equipped with an optional TIG torch with built-in gas valve and a gas cylinder, you are ready to weld mild or stainless steel, with or without filler material.
- Brand: ESAB
- Supply voltage [V]: 115/230 ± 15% VAC 1, 50/60 Hz
- Welding methods: MMA, TIG LIFT
- Welding current [A]: 10-200A
- Duty Cycle [%]: 25
- MMA: 200A / 28.0V @ 25%, 129A / 25.2V @ 60%, 100A / 24.0V @ 100%
- TIG: 200A / 18.0V @ 25%, 129A / 15.2V @ 60%, 100A / 14.0V @ 100%
- No load voltage [V]: 78
- Weight [kg]: 9.5
- Degree of protection: IP23S
- Operating temperature range: -10 - +40 °C
- Dimensions [LxWxH]: 403 x 153 x 264 mm
- Excellent arc characteristics - smooth, stable performance.
- Generator Compatibility - Suitable for generator power (recommended 20kW).
- Ease of use - you just set the welding current and you can expect great results.
- Practical design - the welding power source is easy to carry and can be used almost anywhere.
- PFC stabilizes the arc and makes it resistant to fluctuations in power parameters, even when connected to extension cords up to 100 m long (PRO version only).
PFC (Power Factor Correction) module - enables significant reduction of losses in industrial lines.
LEVEL OF SECURITY
IP defines the degree to which the device is resistant to the ingress of solid and water contaminants. IP23S means that the device is adapted to work in closed rooms or on a construction site.
The duty cycle is based on a 10-minute period. A 25% duty cycle means that after 2.5 minutes of operation, a 7.5 minute break is required. 100% duty cycle means that the device can work continuously without interruption.
A method that uses a coated electrode, consisting of a metal core covered with a sheath. The device enables welding with all types of electrodes, e.g. basic, cellulose, rutile or acidic.
Increasing or decreasing the length of the welding arc depending on the distance between the electrode and the material being welded. Allows you to adjust the dynamics of the welding arc. Shortening the arc length is accompanied by an increase in the welding current, which stabilizes the arc.
The function is designed to prevent the electrode from sticking to the material and is a great help when striking the arc. It works when the arc is struck, causing a temporary increase in the welding current above the value set by the welder.
TIG LIFT WELDING
For welding with this method, it is necessary to use an additional TIG torch. A 200A gas-cooled torch with a shielding gas control valve is required.
Small dimensions and lightweight design make Rogue devices easy to take to any workplace. The devices are equipped with a strong handle and a shoulder strap for easy carrying.