ESAB Rogue ES 180i - welding set 2
ESAB ROGUE ES 180i - 0700500077
Brand: ESAB | Welding methods: MMA, TIG (TIGLift) | Power supply: 230V | Welding current: 180A | Efficiency: 20%
BASIC WELDING EQUIPMENT
- ESAB Rogue ES 180i welder
- 3m electrode cable
- 3m earth cable
ADDITIONAL WELDING EQUIPMENT
- ESAB Savage helmet
- ER146 electrodes Ø3.2mm 6.5kg 6012
- Art.Mas Welding gloves
Rogue is a solid and durable welding power source for professional welders. The devices are characterized by the highest class welding efficiency and reliability due to the use of the latest achievements of power electronics and digital control, which stabilizes the welding arc with the highest precision.
Rogue supplies a balanced and stable DC direct current that allows welding of various types of metals such as alloy and non-alloy steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
The Arc Force and Hot Start functions can be adjusted to perfectly match arc dynamics to the task at hand.
All functions are controlled by a microprocessor that ensures the highest welding parameters in its class in the whole current range of the device. Rogue devices can be used with electrodes up to 4.0 mm in diameter.
Rogue can easily handle TIG welding using the Lift TIG ignition. After equipping the device with an optional TIG torch with a built-in gas valve and a gas cylinder, you can boldly weld non-alloy or stainless steel, with or without additional material.
- Brand: ESAB
- Supply voltage [V]: 230 VAC ± 15%, 1-phase, 50/60 Hz
- Welding methods: MMA, TIG LIFT
- Welding current [A]: 10-180A
- Work cycle [%]:
- MMA: 170A / 20% 97A / 60% / 75A / 100%
- TIG: 180A / 25% 116A / 60% 90A / 100%
- Rated power: 8.7 kVa
- Voltage without external [V]: 63
- Weight [kg]: 6.8
- Degree of protection: IP 23S
- Dimensions [LxWxH]: 403x153x264 mm
ADDITIONAL WELDING FUNCTIONS
- HOT START - is a system that allows you to increase the current at the start for faster ignition of the welding arc.
- ANTI STICK - a function that prevents the electrode from sticking to the workpiece.
- ARC FORCE - automatic arc stabilization system regardless of its length.
- Excellent arc characteristics - smooth, stable operation.
- Compatibility with aggregates - suitable for power supply from a generator set (7 kW recommended).
- Easy to use - you only set the welding current and you can expect great results.
- Practical design - the welding power source is easy to carry and can be used almost anywhere.
- Mechanical strength - IP23S adapted to the conditions in the workshop or on the construction site.